1. I hate chicken.
2. I hate sausage.
3. I LOVE chicken sausages.
Ingredients: (amounts will vary depending on taste preference and number of people... this serves 2 people with leftovers!)
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 packages of chicken sausages (I prefer Spinach/Garlic) chopped
2 cups chopped broccoli
1 cup chopped carrots
1 small package of sugar snap peas
Favorite package of brown rice
Sauce: See Tofu Veggie Stir Fry Sauce
1. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to a pan and heat on medium high. Once hot, add in sausages until lightly browned. They are already pre-cooked, so this only takes about 3-5 minutes.
2. Add in broccoli and carrots and cook covered for about 8 minutes.
3. Cut the pea pods in half and add to the mixture next.
4. Serve with your favorite brown rice. I love the Uncle Ben's 90 second Whole Grain - it's fast, easy, and delicious!
5. Top each dish with half of an avocado and serve with sauce on the side.
~Eat Well and Be Happy~